- Avoid too much stress in your every day life to the greatest extent possible.
- Engage in active recovery on your off days. Walking, biking, yoga and swimming re great for this purpose.
- Get enough protein, at least 1g per pound of body weight.
- Eat your carbs at night to replenish muscles glycogen and more importantly for our purposes trigger a post workout insulin and IGF1 response during the night.
- Have regular sex, yep, studies have shown that having regular sex helps to increase testosterone levels.
- Get plenty of rest, granted this may run counter to the last mentioned advice, but yes sleep well.
- Drink plenty of water. In addition to all of the other benefits proper hydration makes nutrient distribution much more efficient.
- Recover from your workouts properly.
- Eat broccoli and other cruciferous vegetables. Some studies have shown they contain compounds with can block the muscle downregulation of myostatin.
Gain Muscle & Lose Fat By Raising Testosterone: Tips To Take You Beyond The Basics
Increase Your Testosterone
Does having sex decrease testosterone levels in the body? - Yahoo ...
answers.yahoo.com › All Categories › Health › Men's Health
Oct 15, 2007 - How about an in depth answer?
Chinese researchers conducted a study in 2003,
and enlisted twenty-eight male volunteers to abstain from ...