Monday, September 9, 2013

COMPETITOR’S VIEW FROM THE BACK OF THE PACK (From Sweat Pants O'Clock)

An inspiring article for all of us middle-of-the-pack athletes, attempting to move outside of our comfort zones.

"I participated in the Hercules Crossfit competitions Battle of the Sexes event today. I should tell you that I’m a scaled level athlete, and I was participating with some serious RX big dogs. I was hoping that the adjustment for body weight would help me out, but I figured out pretty quickly that it wasn’t going to help me much."

Click Image to Go to the Blog


"I had a little trouble figuring out the mechanics of the first event (farmers walk), and the one event that I thought I could make some noise in, ended up being a last place.  After that event ended, I looked at the standings and saw that I had come in eighth out of ten competitors. I got pretty excited-I wasn’t in last place! And then, someone pointed out that the two competitors who were behind me had not shown up."

Read More at  Sweat Pants O'clock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *