Monday, September 9, 2013

COMPETITOR’S VIEW FROM THE BACK OF THE PACK (From Sweat Pants O'Clock)

An inspiring article for all of us middle-of-the-pack athletes, attempting to move outside of our comfort zones.

"I participated in the Hercules Crossfit competitions Battle of the Sexes event today. I should tell you that I’m a scaled level athlete, and I was participating with some serious RX big dogs. I was hoping that the adjustment for body weight would help me out, but I figured out pretty quickly that it wasn’t going to help me much."

Click Image to Go to the Blog


"I had a little trouble figuring out the mechanics of the first event (farmers walk), and the one event that I thought I could make some noise in, ended up being a last place.  After that event ended, I looked at the standings and saw that I had come in eighth out of ten competitors. I got pretty excited-I wasn’t in last place! And then, someone pointed out that the two competitors who were behind me had not shown up."

Read More at  Sweat Pants O'clock
There was an error in this gadget

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *